Post Quarantine Appointment Protocols:
Tentative new office hours:
Monday – Thursday: 9am to 1pm
Every other Friday: 9am – 12pm
Since our commitment to the safety of our patients and of our staff is foremost in our planning, you will find that we have added many additional protocols to make your visits both safe and comfortable. This includes the following:
- Screening on the phone before scheduling, and on arrival, for health or COVID risks.
- Patients to wait in their car when they arrive. We will call you when to come into the office for the appointment. (this may change)
- Forehead touchless Thermometer to check your temperature, including doctor and staff.
- Hand sanitizer in reception room and many other areas in the office for your use.
- Frequent sanitizing of counter tops, door handles etc. between every patient, using special medical strength solutions.
- We will all wear special expensive Personal Protective equipment (PPE) including special masks, gloves, face shields and gowns when necessary.
- In this "new normal" we will practice "social distancing", so fewer patients will be in the office at one time. This may result in seeing fewer patients than we usually do each day.
- Many appointments may need to be rescheduled, and that is what we will be doing in the next few weeks.
Please call or email the office for an appointment with the hygienist or with Dr. Hall, as needed. 301-249-8885; firstname.lastname@example.org
I have missed you and look forward to again providing you the best, safest, and expert dental care.
Thank you all for your patience and cooperation as we work diligently to coming safely back to our practice, and caring for all our patients.